Spacescape Spacescape

Fuck level 13

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

LOL maybe shinji wouldn't have been so worthless if he were fighting for some ass.

Dig To China Dig To China

Interesting and unique take on a classic childhood fantasy. The use of upgrades prolongs the game in a fun and exciting way. The randomized object drops forces the player to constantly improve their strategy in order to travel as far as possible. Initially the aesthetic and premise of the game reminded me of "Dig Dug" but upon playing through it I would compare it to "Going Up" that Rufus da Demon game by Gonzossm.

DATINGSIMPOCALYPSE 2013 DATINGSIMPOCALYPSE 2013

This game is hella interesting

The Ruins of Machi Itcza The Ruins of Machi Itcza

Nice Atari style game, not the worst way to blow 20 minutes. Still, it is just a generic retro style game; nothing that sets it apart. The pixels and puzzle solving reminds me of Fez.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

This game is fucking metal

Ugly Americans Ugly Americans

cool game.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

It's not that fun of a game. The endings for each aren't very exciting at all. I do like the need to make tough choices; however, the eliminates the need to do so as you play.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

This game is insanely great! The only problem is that there are times where I am being magnetically pulled in a direction and I have no control; so I have no choice but to be killed.

Elf Story Elf Story

For the final BOSS dodge twice then attack. It takes 5 hits.